Gilden Test & Inspection Ltd. carry out in-service inspection and testing of electrical appliances. We are a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 5832754. Our registered office is 24d Dartford Road, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 3TQ. Our contact for all data protection related questions or concerns is Matthew Gilden who can be reached on 01732 462 983.
What information do we collect?
Gilden Test & Inspection Ltd collects, stores and uses personal information when you interact verbally or by email with us, and to manage your account with us. The data that we may collect comprises, but is not limited to, as follows:
- Identity Data – first name and surname
- Company Data – Company name, registration number
- Contact Data – billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone number
- Financial Data – bank account details
- Transaction Data – details about payments and other details of purchases made by you
We do not collect any sensitive data about you, this includes details of race, ethnicity, religious belief, sexual orientation, political opinion, health and generic or biometric information.
How do we use your data?
We require and use the information collected to manage your account & relationship with us, process and deliver orders and services and aid in the provision of professional services. We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal data or identification information to others.
Disclosure of personal data
Gilden Test & Inspection Ltd may disclose your data to any of the company’s employees as is reasonable and necessary for the purposes of service fulfilment. We may also disclose your data to:
- Regulatory authorities to ensure compliance with our legal or regulatory obligations
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, accountants and insurers to establish or defend the Company’s legal rights
- Professional bodies to ensure compliance with the industry standards and accreditations
Any personal data collected will only be kept for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose it was collected for, as set out in this Policy, including the satisfaction of any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
Gilden Test & Inspection Ltd is committed to ensuring your data is secure; to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed we have put in place the appropriate security measures. Personal data collected is stored on secure systems, any sensitive data is encrypted and protected and access is limited to those set out in this Policy.
Your Legal Rights
Under the terms of the GDPR you have a number of rights you can enact regarding our use of your data, including:
- You have the right to be informed if your personal data is being used;
- You have the right to request the correction of your personal data
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data
- You have the right to limit how an organisation uses your personal data
- You have the right to request the transfer of your personal data
- You have the right to object to the use of your personal data
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please write to us at 24d Dartford Road, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 3TQ